Saturday, December 12, 2009

Last Day

Well Friday was our last day of real classes because next week will be spent practicing for the presentation that the kids are going to do for their parents. My class went great which was a nice surprise since every other class this week has been some of the worst this entire semester. The other thing that made Friday just one of the best days ever was the sunshine. Everyone has been telling me that this is one of the hottest December's in a long time which I'm so grateful for, I've been enjoying every moment of it.


Adri and I had to go to the market on Friday and there is a juice stand right across the street. We got some delicious freshly squeezed Orange Pineapple juice and it was super super delicious, possibly some of the best juice I have had since I've been down here in Mexico and the boys who were serving it to us were pretty excited that finally the gringas they shout after every day we walk by finally stopped by

Our LAST Opening



Ana Isabel and Me during our last opening (tear)

Awesome air guitar


All the kids attacked Teacher Brooke during opening...



Frida likes to take pictures with my camera so I let her walk around and take pictures during opening. It was a good deal for both of us.... I got pictures and she behaved.

I'm not as cool as Alex Trebek but I was the host of Jeopardy on Friday and it was so much fun!

Elementary 2
So awesome!!

Rodrigo


My little monkey... she can climb anything

Santi, Luci and AnaEsperanza


Elementary 1 and Elementary 2.... we are crazy but we always have fun!!
We go on break together everyday, it is what the kids look forward to the most.

Me and Cristobal.... what a little stud!

Miguel, Cris and Ruly
I love these boys, they are all going to be trouble when they grow up!



No comments:

Post a Comment