Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Crazy Classes


It has been a fun week of classes to say the least. ILP has been a blast and Discovery has had its moments too. On Tuesday in Discovery class Anaisabel was complaining that she had to go the bathroom. We had only been in class for five minutes and she always seems to have to go after class starts. The worst part is that Discovery has a very strict rule about letting kids go to the bathroom and get a drink during class. As a teacher I'm not allowed to do it unless it's an absolute emergency. I knew that Anaisabel didn't really need to go that bad but she becomes so disruptive that I would rather let her go than sit and listen to her groan and complain from the back row. We get more accomplished if I just let her go. Well today I was already frustrated because she had been disruptive in Opening and so I told her that she wasn't allowed to go. "Uhhhh, I have to go so bad Teacher Sarah!!" Was all I kept hearing.... finally she turns to me and says "Seriously my vajiga (VA-HEE-GA) is going to explode!" I was so shocked that she has even attempted to say the word that I wasn't able to respond for a moment. Then Pepe piped it and said "Yes you know when you have to go the bathroom so bad that you feel like your vajiga is going to break?" Haha I started to laugh and in my head was thinking "Ummm Pepe you don't have a vajiga!!" I was laughing so hard at this point that I just let Anaisabel go. AnaEsperanza turned to everyone and says "I don't think its called vajiga... its like bladder or something." Then I started laughing even harder because then I realized that they have just been saying the Spanish word for bladder and that I had totally misunderstood everything. In the end everyone was happy including Anaisabel because I let her go to the bathroom. Oh man I love kids. They are so good at making me laugh.

ILP classes this week have been nuts. They have been super fun too but its been pretty exhausting. On Monday when all the girls were in class I gave them the gifts Mom and Dad had brought from home. They were so excited. We took pictures with all of them and laughed together. Vanilka came into our class because she always wants to hang out with the cool girls. It was a lot of fun. We took model pictures in our huge shirts and then just joked around. All the girls always want to have a turn taking pictures so there are always lots to look at after class.

Our Canadian Next Top Model Shot

Our cute Canadian socks.... I stole one of Zaloa's because I didn't have a pair

Zaloa modeling her socks, her shirt and her pen.... ooh sexy

It takes a lot of tries to get a good picture where all of the girls are smiling or at least looking at the camera...

Try 1

#2

#3

#4

Zaloa's feet were stinky

This was officially the best one... isn't that pathetic??


I could fit her in my suitcase and take her home with me if I wanted to

We are SUPERSTARS!

Zaloa kissing her future husband... or at least that's what she thinks

Sarah falling in love with my boyfriend she thinks that taylor likes her! poor girl he is mine sarah i dont like your comment when i was kissing my future husband you now is true he cant take his eyes off of me
- Zaloa Fernandez

Wednesday we had a date night..... the girls came and we gave them all makeovers and then they had a skype date with Tyson. They all looked beautiful and it was fun to just hang out. Teacher Ashley and Teacher Adri came to help us out which made if even more fun. It was just a great class! We just have fun all the time!

The BEFORE shot

Idalia's hair is so long, it took me forever to straighten it.. she has beautiful hair though


Idalia AFTER



Maryfer AFTER

Me and my girls

Zaira AFTER



The girls and their hot date.... Tyson talked to them on skype and answered their questions and then asked them questions. They all got so excited it was hard to even hear anyone talk over all the shouting and embarrassed giggling

The girls like to tease and make fun of me so of course the first thing they say to Tyson when he comes on Skype is "You know that Sarah thinks Moroni is hot right??" Then Zaloa pipes up and says "No, she has eyes for only you Tyson!!" Then Noelia says "She just doesn't think that Moroni is ugly, don't worry she still likes you the most!" Then they kept asking Tyson if he liked any other girls, he never admitted to it which frustrated to them. They just kept teasing me when he would say "Nope I only love Sarah!" They were so funny that night... I sometimes forget they aren't teenagers because they all act like they are 16.

I just love this picture because you can see Zaira's hair and all the girl's makeup

Like I said... there was a lot of giggling

Ashley did Zaira's hair... it looked so good!

Me, Andie and Ashley

Ash also did Andie's hair

Marity and Me

Me, Idalia and Andie

Ash is the best head teacher ever!!

No comments:

Post a Comment