Monday, November 30, 2009

Night on the Town

My Discovery kids are so darn cute if only they were all just as sweet. In class today (Friday) I showed the kids pictures of all my different haircuts. I curled my hair today so I think they wanted to talk about hair. Just as we were finishing up Frida raised her hand to tell me that I was ugly. I just told her I loved her too and then moved on. The joys of teaching are countless!

Friday, Anaisabel and Ivanna

Ruly (His name is actually Raul but everyone calls him Ruly) and Pepe
I think these two are such little studs... I just love them!

Cristobal and AnaEsperanza... they always remind me that they are the best two kids in my class.

We had a dance party in Opening today and AnaEsperanza and Dani copied my every move. I made sure to be extra crazy!!

... like I said!



Then we played Lover's Leap... Javier, Pablo and Cristobal were my helpers and they called out the actions with me. Pablo is one of the most loving kids I know. I'm always jealous of his teachers because he always gives them hugs but today he came over and sat on my lap and then gave me a hug before he left. It was so sweet!

Ken and Me

I have terrible eye wrinkles.... but I still love this picture!

We made brownies.... always so delicious!

We went to the movie "Couple's Retreat" which I would not suggest going to see. I didn't think it was a good movie at all... however it was still a very fun night and we had a blast.





Adri and I love to cuddle.... we have to make do since we are away from boys for 4 months


I was really debating about going out... but I only have three weeks left of going out with Adri and Ashley. I'm going to make the most of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment