Thursday, November 19, 2009

New Moon

Well last night we went to New Moon and it was awesome! We bought tickets to the midnight showing three weeks ago and have been counting down the days since then. Ashley, Adri and I made these sweet shirts that told the world what team we were on. If I had to choose between Jacob and Edward my choice would obviously be Jacob Black but if I could have my pick I would be on Team Tyson!!! The movie was fun, we met a lady by the name of Nancy from Texas. She heard us speaking in English and so she came over to talk. She was very nice but she was an Edward fan. Too bad, we could have been great friends! As soon as the movie started everyone started to scream and after that every time Jacob or Edward were on the screen everyone would scream again. The loudest scream was the first time you see Jacob Black half naked with his hair cut.... that was a pretty awesome part of the movie! After the movie Alfredo told us that he should have just taken his shirt off, then we really would have reason to clap and cheer. It was a fun night. We got home around 3:00 and then we slept in. I'm going to the movie again this weekend with Rachel and Teo for sure!

Team Tyson, Team Tayler, and Team Ken!!


I worked super hard on the writing... it turned out really good I think!





Ashley and her Asian

Ashley made us a chain to count down till the day we go home!! Pretty awesome! Now we have a ceremony every night where we rip off one more piece. I'm always so excited afterwards!





This is my happy face... one day closer to being home!

1 comment:

  1. Okay! HOW were you so lucky that you got to see new moon today? I am SOOO jelous! did you get sneek preview tickets? or did it actually come out in theatres today? because everyone and their dog north of you have to WAIT till TOMORROW! :( (except for the people that won sneek peek tickets for today) I sooo badly want to see it! but i can't even see it tomorrow! i have to wait till monday before i'll have a chance to see it! well, i'm glad you liked it!

    P.S. Team Edward all the way! :P

    ReplyDelete