Saturday, November 21, 2009

New Moon... again!

So we went to New Moon again on Friday with Teo and Rachel. It was just as good the second time as it was the first! It was a super fun evening. Adri and I ordered food and pretty much everything we ordered was wrong. We got a hotdog instead of M&M's.... we mixed up combo numbers and then we got the wrong kind of drink and then the wrong kind of M&M's when we ordered them. It was ridiculous. We were having a good laugh when we went back into the theatre. Watching the movie for a second time was great... we just made comments the whole time. I think Teo got sick of it pretty quick. He hated the movie and pretty much spent most of the time surfing the web on his phone. It was great!

Honestly... who would be on Team Edward after this??

My favorite roommate!


I think Teo was kind of embarrassed when I got down on the floor to take a picture by Jacob

The Gang (Ryan took the picture!)






The cute girls!

Teo wasn't that impressed!!

When we left the theatre Ryan started running around doing flips off of hand railings and stuff like that. He is a bit nuts with the whole par-core thing. I was like "Ryan you can't do that when you're with a group of people, its embarrassing!" Then Rachel turns to me and says "Right Sarah, because laying on the floor pretending to kiss a poster is so much better!" Haha es verdad! Then we got a ride home and I went straight to bed. That is enough late nights for me in one week. This week I better get more sleep considering I'm going out of town again next weekend. Oh and Mom and Dad are coming in like 2 days so I need to have lots of energy so that I can show them around Tehuacan.

No comments:

Post a Comment