Friday, September 18, 2009

My exhausting week has come to an end

I am so grateful that this week is over. I only had two days of teaching but I'm still totally wiped out. I have been ill for the last couple of days which has made the fact that I am way behind in sleep even worse. I am going to get a lot of sleep this weekend as well as finish my lesson plans. Adri and Ashley and I went our for dinner at Teo's Tacos on Thursday night because Ash and I wanted a gringa... delicious as always and this time I took a picture so that you guys could appreciate how good they look. While we were eating Adri made an observation that my eyes are the same color as my favorite drink down here... Manzana Lift! So delicious... not quite as good as chocolate milk but very close. By the way Ashley found me some cold chocolate milk at a corner store the other day and bought it for me, she is the best roommate ever! It was delicious and I have been missing it! Adri and Ashley enjoyed their Horchata and then we came home and hung out for the night.






Friday we had a fun class and it ended with the kids taking fun pictures while we were playing Upset the Fruit Basket. I love my kids at discovery... I was really not feeling well that day so the only reason I'm posting these pictures is because the kids are so darn cute!




This is a picture of a beautiful flower I saw in a shop the other... if someone know what this flower is will you please post a comment so that I know. I love it so much and I have no idea what it is even called. Thanks!!


Thats basically it, Saturday I spent the entire day cleaning the apartment and then spent the evening trying to watch the Flames game. Thanks to Tom's help I was able to keep updated... that is one thing that totally sucks, I have to miss half the season. However I was able to watch some of the game on Saturday thanks to the brilliance of screen sharing on Skype. Ashley also made me popcorn just to make the night even better. I was able to catch up on the first hilarious episode of Season 6 of the Office. Can't wait for this week! :-)

Hope you all have a great week!


No comments:

Post a Comment