Monday, October 12, 2009

Oh Mr. Sun, Sun... Mr. Golden Sun... Don't Shine Down on Me!


My hand is way closer to the camera and so this doesn't even do it justice. It was huge, pretty much the size of my palm!

Yes, Adri and I had Subway and it was delicious!


We went to the movie Surrogates starring Bruce Willis and it was super fun. The theatre here is super nice and it was definitely the place to hang out on a Friday night. Kami, Kelsey, Adri, Bethany, Ashley and I had a fun night.


On Saturday morning a bunch of us went over to Bethany's house because she has a big pool house and a nice set up there. We just enjoyed the beautiful day and the cool water.
Bethany, Savannah and I

Adri and I

Adri, Me, Bethany and Sav

Ashley and I
Pretty cute bathing suits... Ashley and I being pretty close to the same size is awesome!

Sav jumped way earlier than the rest of us. It was a sweet set up and the water was way deep at that end of the pool.

We needed proof that Ashley actually did jump. She has a slight fear of heights... she overcame that and did it anyway!

Madison and Helena (Rachel and Teo's daughters)
We went over to their house on Saturday night to play Family Feud and watch a movie. It was way fun... and Teo was a terrible host, Madison was way better! Helena was my partner and Rachel and Ashley kind of owned us until the very end.
You can see my face is red in this picture... my whole body was hurting at this point in time.

Ashley does look a little pink in this picture.

My sunburn is terrible... I was in so much pain that night. I wish this picture could show you just how terrible it is. It's that red on the front and back of my legs on my stomach and on my back. Never again will I fall asleep under the Mexican sun without sunscreen on. Yes I know it was stupid... please no one remind me of that, because I'm still paying for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment