Saturday, October 24, 2009

The Pablonator just PWNED you!!!

(Sorry... spelling update courtesy of Ken)

It was Morgan's birthday on Monday and Dad's birthday on Thursday... I sent them each something but this picture was my make do gift that I emailed to them on their birthdays. You have to be creative when you are a long way away as well as when you don't have any money. This is actually not just for Morgan and Dad though... the reason I'm posting it is because it is for anyone who has had a birthday while I've been gone or will have one while I am gone. Breanne, Vicki, Karla, Nin, Heather, Jordy, Kari, Auntie Colette, Uncle John, Katrina, Ali, Porter, Gary, etc. That is just a small list there are a many others who's birthday I will miss. Love you all!!


I look forward to seeing Richard every single day! On Thursday he showed up with safety glasses on... it makes me laugh just to think about. I laugh even harder when I see the picture. He also had one white glove that he wore all class.

Class on Friday was fun. The girls and I just talked and made origami frogs, hats and cranes. We also attempted to make an origami horse but the directions we had were really hard and confusing. Maryfer, Idalia and Katya are so diligent when it comes to attending class. They are all getting way better and are doing super well! I'm going to miss these girls so much. We had a dance party at Discovery on Friday afternoon which was super fun. Santi asked me if I drank because I was super crazy on the dance floor. Then Paula came up to me and said "No you don't drink Sarah, you drink a lot!!" It was fun, one of the girls came and told us "This is the best party I have been to in my entire life!" They are so cute. We were dancing to music that will be in our end of semester program and as I was thinking about it I realized that I'm going to bawl my eyes out on December 18th. That is my last day with my kids and at the school, etc. It will be exciting because I will be looking forward to going home but it is going to be very, very sad. I've decided that I am going to have the best attitude possible and enjoy every second that I have down here in Mexico! This is a once in a life time opportunity and I'm not going to regret how I spent my time down here.

We made origami samurai hats... we are so cool!!

That is Katya trying to make a serious face... she is not very good at it. Idalia and Maryfer just give me those unimpressed looks every class because they think I'm a total nut, they are getting really good at it!

I was trying to show everyone that I thought the girls were crazy but you can't really capture that in a still shot can you? Instead I just look dumb but thats okay!

Idalia takes the cake for the creepiest looking girl in this picture. I told them to try to look scary and she took it to whole other level. Maryfer and Katya were just being funny and then I saw Idalia and I realized that likely her Halloween costume will freak me out.

I love these girls!

We went to a movie tonight which was so much fun. The Rebound was totally hilarious and definitely a movie I may consider going to see again in theaters. The title of my blog is a line from the movie which just about made me pee my pants because I was laughing so hard. I wish I could just attach a link so that you could see that funny clip but instead you may just have to watch it yourself sometime!
Bethany just taking a break in the nice comfy chair

Just a small little door we thought we should take a picture of

We all look so awkward in this picture, some are trying to look awkward others such as Ashley and I just look awkward without trying.

No comments:

Post a Comment